Super PSTW Action RPG Super PSTW Action RPG

Tip

Hold down space for faster gameplay.

Bunni: How we first met Bunni: How we first met

Awesome :3

I love this game.............
Except it needs a sequel or a game just like it, but with MORE features.
Examples:
-The ability to remove trees without bombing them
-Bigger map
-Secrets
-Like discovering a hidden island
-Etc...

"Yup."
lol, that's funny...

This is Madness 2010 This is Madness 2010

lol

Ahahaha... I heard "To infinity... and beyond!" while listening to the soundtrack... total Toy Story flashback... lol.

Bunny Invasion: Easter Bunny Invasion: Easter

Amazing

I just loved the concept art of Mr. Frost and Jim and the caption "Mates 4 Eva".

So heartwarming... :')

Thing-Thing Arena 3 Thing-Thing Arena 3

Artifact 19?

I got every acheivement for every weapon, but why did I not get Artifact 19 as a result? I either do have it, but don't know how to access it, or I didn't get it and I will not be able to get it. If anyone else is having this problem, please fix this bug ):

the Kill Kar II: Revenge the Kill Kar II: Revenge

How

How do you enter the cheats? There isn't a cheat option or menu anywhere, and I don't know where to type in the cheats. Please respond. D:

Achilles Achilles

This game is amazing.

However, may I suggest that you add medals? This game would be great for that, such as 50 kills in survival mode, or get 30 kills without being hit. Other than that, this game was great!

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

10/10

THIS IS AMAZING! I got to 1556731 ft w00t! I can't wait to get the Golden Shell achievement! This is the best game I've played so far! ^-^

The Gun Game The Gun Game

Problems

I know I'm criticizing, but the achievement for the Kar 98k takes forever to get. Could you possibly fix this so it doesn't take 8 hours to finish? I also have figured out a way to get the achievements for every fully automatic gun. Right click while shooting, click OUTSIDE of the game then go do something else while it fires away until it runs out of clips.